Director | Human Capital Advisory
Suite 201, 2nd Floor, Crossfire Place
Paardevlei, Somerset West, 7137
Direct: +27 71 920 8220
- Tayla has worked in mental health for 8 years as a specialist wellness counsellor and a psychometrist, registered with the ASCHP and HPCSA respectively. During this period, she has worked in non-profit sector, as well as professional support in private. She has a vast experience with local and international companies. She is the first certified Human development professional in South Africa. She spoke at the Future Talent council HR summit and the HR tech festival Asia on the emerging field of Human Development. Also, leadership development, organizational development, learning and development, coaching, and employee wellness are also part of her skillset.
- Key areas of professional interest include psychometric assessments, organisational development, human development, employee wellness, career coaching, training and development.
- 2022 – Joined the Crowe consulting team as Organisational Development Advisor
- 2019 to 2022: Practicing Specialist wellness counsellor/ Psychometrist and Organisational Development consultant.
- 2016 to 2019: Mental health professional and freelance consultant for corporate social investment.
Volitio Consulting & Counselling Services
- Health Professional Council of South Africa
- Association for Supportive Counsellors and Holistic Practitioners
- ASEAN Human Development Organisation
- Volunteer Addiction Counsellor – Cape Town Drug Counselling Centre
- B.A. Honours (Psychology)
- Bcom Honours (Industrial & Organisational Psychology)
- BPsych equivalent Psychometry
- Human Development Professional Certificate (Level 1)
- Psychometric assessments
- Organisational development
- Change management
- Employee wellness
- Training and development
- Team building
- Mental Health