Unit 201, 2nd Flr, Crossfire Place
15 Gardner Williams Avenue, Paardevlei
Somerset West, 7137, South Africa
+ 27 087 057 2613 Mobile
As an HR professional, Nichale has had the privilege of working in diverse roles. These encompassed functions including recruitment and selection, training and development, performance management and industrial relations, as well as managing client relationships, employees and service providers. Is Nichale is completing her Masters in Industrial Psychology in order to register as an Industrial Psychologist.
- Crowe DNA
- OD Consultant | February 2020 - Current
- Gradu8ed Education Group
- Head of HR and Training | May 2019 – January 2020 Assisted the coordination and implementation of organisation restructure processes. Head of project developing competency frameworks, personal development plans and training evaluation for development requirements in the group.
- Assessment Manager/HR Manager | November 2018 – May 2019 Head of project for sourcing, configuration, implementation and training of HRIS for the group. Managed staff and internal Academic processes.
- Assessment Manager/HR Administrator | February 2018 – November 2018 Responsible for Academic Management and liaising with clients and service providers.
- Recruited key individuals in the organisation. Managed IR processes for negotiation of contracts, grievances, hearings, separations, warnings and incapacity inquiries.
- HR Administrator | January 2018 – February 2018 Developed job descriptions, KPIs and performance measures for the group.
- Health Professions Council of South Africa (Intern Industrial Psychologist Registration)
- Member of Golden Key Society
- Psychometric Assessments
- Organisational Development
- Change Management
- Learning and Development
- HR Management
- Labour Law and Industrial Relations
- Varied Industries
- Varied Entities
- Private and Public Sector