M.Com Industrial Psychology
Senior Organisational Psychologist
Unit 201, 2nd Flr, Crossfire Place
15 Gardner Williams Avenue, Paardevlei
Somerset West, 7137, South Africa
Direct: +27 (0) 83 720 0018
- Esté is an Industrial Psychologist with more than 10 years of experience as a consultant – assisting clients, predominantly in the Mining Industry, with their people, teams, leadership, culture and organisational development needs.
- From 2010 to 2017, Esté gained in-depth experience in various fields of organisational development and design while working with MAC Consulting. She then worked as the Head of Assessments at Yellow Seed Consulting, where she managed client assessment requests.
In 2018 joined Crowe DNA. She works with conceptual design and the execution of projects in the following areas: leadership and team development, job analysis and design, recruitment and selection, culture development, talent management, training and development, and strategy development and facilitation..
- MAC Consulting (2010 – 2017).
During this time Esté gained in-depth experience in the following areas: Leadership, individual and team development; culture development; talent management; organisational design; recruitment and selection; and career guidance.
Clients worked with include: Exxaro; De Beers (Venetia Underground Project); Debswana; RB Plat; African Rainbow Minerals (ARM); Anglo American; and Denel.
- Independent Practitioner (2017 – 2018).
Head of Assessments at Yellow Seed Consulting, managing client assessment requests (recruitment, talent management and development).
Clients worked with include: Jaguar Land Rover; Illovo Zambia Sugar; Easy Life Kitchens; LiebenLogistics; Makro; Pick n Pay; and Bankserv Africa.
- Crowe DNA (2018 – Current).
Conceptual design and execution of projects in the following areas: Leadership and team development; job analysis and design; recruitment and selection (Head of Crowe DNA Assessment Centre); culture development; talent management; training and development; and strategy development and facilitation.
Clients worked with include: Fruitways Group; Wyzetalk; IMQS; Whitfields Property Management; Xanita; Department of Transport and Public Works; and Ello Technology.
- Registered Industrial Psychologist at the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA – PS0118419).
- Personal development and career guidance for school leavers at local career centre.
- Personal mastery facilitator at Valcare.
- Team facilitation
- Psychometric assessments
- Culture development and diagnostics
- Individual, team and leadership development
- Job analysis and design
- Talent management
- Training and development
- Recruitment and selection
- Career development
- Technology development