A complete digital solution that helps guide clients on their career journeys
- Subject choices (Grade 9) that are aligned to the individual's unique profile.
- Explore career opportunities after school (Grade 11 and 12 learners).
- Discovering an individual's strengths, interests, career values and motivations.
- Providing an integrated career development report that is unique to the individual's profile.
- Additional career coaching sessions to help the individual set career goals and aid the development of a career plan.
In situations of limited online career guidance services, our service can be adapted to suit an individual's needs..
Download our career guidance booklet here